The City of Shelton Fire Prevention Bureau held its annual Shelton Fire Prevention Contest Awards Presentation Wednesday evening.
Since the 6th Grade Essay/PSA contest began in 1996, its purpose has been to promote fire safety by having students research the topic while writing their PSA. The theme of this year's contest was "Fire Safety: Everyone, Every Day." The winners are listed below, and a .pdf of each essay is included in the media gallery.
- Mr. Fabrizi's Class, Perry Hill School
- Student Authors: Alyssa Bretan and Codi Lynders
- Mrs. Reilly's Class, Perry Hill School
- Student Authors: Sarah Gloria and Kaitlyn Lupia
- Mrs. Novak's Class, St. Lawrence School
- Student Author: Peter Sandri