Information for the U.S. Senate candidates listed in the dropdown above has been updated as of the most recent campaign finance filing deadline, July 15, according to the Federal Election Commission.
The next deadline is Oct. 15, the FEC says.
In Tolland, Democrat Chris Murphy has the most donations among the candidates listed, totaling $2,210. The largest donation of $1,000 came from Christopher Lewis of The Hartford Financial Services Group.
Republican Linda McMahon has not received any donations from Tolland, as of Monday.
Susan Bysiewicz, who is challenging Murphy in the Democratic primary, received two separate donations of $1,000 from Rashid Hamid, listed as an employee of Naek Construction Company, Inc.
Republican Chris Shays received a single donation.
Independent candidate Lee Whitnum, a Greenwich resident whose past occupations include teacher, software engineer and paralegal, is not listed in the searchable database because she reported no financial activity, according to the FEC.
Candidates filing during the last reporting period who are listed:
- Susan Bysiewicz — Democrat, Middletown resident, former Connecticut Secretary of the State and state representative;
- Linda McMahon — Republican, Greenwich resident, former president and CEO of Titan Sports;
- Chris Murphy — Democrat, Cheshire resident, former U.S. Representative (5th District) and state senator;
- — Republican, Bridgeport resident, former U.S. Representative (4th District) and state representative;
- Kie Westby — Republican, Southbury resident, attorney.