A wintry mix could be on the way for Saturday, with a few inches of accumulation possible.
The National Weather Service is calling for:
- Friday: Increasing clouds, with a high near 38. North wind around 6 mph becoming southeast in the afternoon.
- Friday Night: A chance of snow and freezing rain after midnight. Cloudy, with a low around 28. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Saturday: Rain and snow, becoming all rain after 3pm. High near 37. East wind 8 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Saturday Night: Rain before 3am, then rain and snow. Low around 34. Breezy, with a northeast wind 14 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 32 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.
- Sunday: Rain and snow likely before noon, then a chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 37. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.