Information for the U.S. Senate candidates listed in the dropdown above has been updated as of the most recent campaign finance filing deadline, July 15, according to the Federal Election Commission.
The next deadline is Oct. 15, the FEC says.
Independent candidate Lee Whitnum, a Greenwich resident whose past occupations include teacher, software engineer and paralegal, is not listed in the searchable database because she reported no financial activity, according to the FEC.
Candidates filing during the last reporting period who are listed include:
- Susan Bysiewicz — Democrat, Middletown resident, former Connecticut Secretary of the State and state representative;
- Linda McMahon — Republican, Greenwich resident, former president and CEO of Titan Sports;
- Chris Murphy — Democrat, Cheshire resident, former U.S. Representative (CT-5) and state senator;
- — Republican, Bridgeport resident, former U.S. Representative (CT-4) and state representative;
- Kie Westby — Republican, Southbury resident, attorney.