The following local residents are among those named to the Roger Williams University dean's list for the Spring 2012 semester. Full-time students who complete 12 or more credits per semester and earn a GPA of 3.4 or higher are placed on the dean's list that semester:
- David Aldo, a finance major and resident of Redding
- Marc Evanier, a communications major and resident of
- Allison Pagliaro, a history major and resident of Easton
Several students from our area have been named to the University of Delaware's dean's list for Spring 2012. These students include:
- Samantha Fino, of Weston
- Kevin Mallozzi, of Redding
- Lacey Waterhouse, of Weston
Rachel Mellon of Redding, daughter of Marc Mellon and Babette Bloch, recently graduated from Choate Rosemary Hall.
Cornell University recently announced the following students graduated with the Class of 2012 during commencement ceremonies:
- Jessica Briggs, of Weston, graduated with an Artium Baccalarius degree in Biological Sciences.
- Madeline Cumings, of Redding, graduated with a Bachelor of Science degree in Industrial and Labor Relations.
Fairfield University has announced that the following local residents have been named to the dean's list for the Spring 2012 semester:
- Ryan Spicer, a resident of Easton
- William Kraekel, a resident of Easton
- Celeste Williams, a resident of Redding
- Lauren Chacho, a resident of West Redding
- Victoria Rovegno, a resident of Redding
- Brittany Spezzano, a resident of Easton
- Jessica Whelpley, a resident of Redding