- Blend styles of two seasons
- Begin to lighten up your wardrobe gradually by moving toward pastels
- Shift your accessories
- Put away the heavy stuff that screams winter
- Layer with style to be comfortable in drastic temperature swings and unpredictable weather
- Enjoy the sales and shift happily into spring.
Transitioning From Winter To Spring
A transition to spring causes changes in the world of fashion that cannot be gauged by a groundhog barometer. It's more gradual process and dressing properly during this period is a challenge. By observing a few simple rules during this time, however, you can ensure that you preserve both form and function in your attire during the transition from winter to spring.