- Proposed Region 14 2014-15 Budget: $32,055,775
- Difference from 2013-14 Budget: $6 decrease
- 2013-14 Approved Budget: $32,055,781
The first referendum failed. That budget clocked in at $32,383,247 and featured a 1.02 percent increase, or $327,466 increase, over the 2013-14 budget of $32,055,781.
The difference between the first referendum and the second one is a decrease of $327,472.
- First referendum budget: $32,383,247
- Second budget referendum: $32,055,775
How will you be voting today? What do you like about the proposed Region 14 budget and/or what would you like to be different?