1. Weather: We will keep you . Expect more of the same including rain and up to 32 mph gusts of wind, according to the National Weather Service.
2. Cheap Gas: It's always a good idea to keep a full tank of gas during inclimate weather. If you are a member, a gallon of regular unleaded is $3.14 at , 2655 Gulf to Bay Blvd, according to tampagasprices.com. Many other stations have gas priced at $3.15.
3. Is all this Debby weather making you lethargic and hungry? Fight both with Dr. Paul Reynolds using his "Chinese medicine" menu based on fresh produce at 6:30 p.m. at , 1225 Cleveland St.
4. The is looking for Men's League players for Summer B, according to a post on its Facebook page. Games start at 8:05 p.m. at the arena, 13940 Icot Blvd. Call 727-536-5843.
5. Keep up with city business. Code violators who have a case or have come into compliance go before the Municipal Code Enforcement Board at 1:30 p.m. at , 112 S. Osceola Ave.