1) Expect mostly sunny skies with a high near 90 today, according to the National Weather Service. If you're participating in the Kiwanis Midnight Run tonight, low is 76, with really light winds (which means the air may be thick).
2) The lowest reported gas price in Dunedin is $3.09 (cash, regular) at the , 1001 Broadway, according to TampaGasPrices.com.
3) Good luck to the runners at the Kiwanis Morton Plant Mease Midnight Run tonight! It's not too late to register. Sign up starts at 9:30 p.m. in Causeway Plaza in front of the . Be sure to bring your registration fee ($15-$50, depending on race length). Also, the is open for race day spectators wishing to grab some grub and a drink.
4) Important — If you have a blue permanant disabled parking permit, you'll need to know that the Florida laws are changing. Starting Oct. 1, when you renew, you must provide a a certificate of disability from within the last 12 months. Also, starting this week, if it is lost or stolen, a replacement will only be issued if you submit the same documentation required for renewals. These laws do not affect temporary red permits or wheel chair license plates.
5) Let us know which local businesses you think are the best in Dunedin. We've got 25 different categories and we're accepting nominations for Readers' Choice 2012 until July 8.