1) Weather: Expect mostly sunny skies, with a high near 94. It may feel like 106, though. Also, there may be scattered showers and thunderstorms after 2 p.m., according to the National Weather Service.
2) Need to fill up on the cheap? Lowest reported price in Dunedin is $3.57 (cash) per gallon for regular fuel. Fill up at this price either the Super Shop, 1001 Broadway, or the Valero, 3000 Belcher Road, according to TampaGasPrices.com.
3) This a reminder that today is the last of the season. It will return to in November.
4) If you're at the Green Market, you might be interested in the seminar accross the street. Health experts are discussing the role of nutrition in disease prevention today from 9 to 10 a.m. Like a vitamin, this free, 1-hour seminar is jam-packed with info about living healthier, happier lives. Dr. Tina Jones, a 22-year expert in disease prevention, flew in last night from Atlanta. Local triathlete and race director and fitness guru Carmen Demske are also on the roster; , 421 Main St.; Call 727-286-6037 for details.
5) Don't miss the bikini contest at . You might win cash or maybe just be entertained at the Reggae Jamboree from 3 ‘til 11 p.m. Call 727-735-0498 for details.