- Expect scattered showers and thunderstorms, otherwise it's going to be partly sunny, with a high near 89 (National Weather Service).
- Fill up for $3.39 per gallon at the on Broadway and Skinner Boulevard. It's the lowest cash price in town for regular fuel (TampaGasPrices.com).
- If you head to the Green Market today, remember that parking in downtown Dunedin will be a pain. The takes over Main Street. The moves to Broadway. Ride your bike or take the Jolley Trolley to avoid the parking hassle.
- Join today along the Dunedin Causeway. Folks are joining hands in protest offshore drilling across all Gulf Coast beaches at 11:50 a.m. It's part of a national protest and conference promoting cleaner energy sources. Dunedin's organizer Christine Wall of Tampa, said there'll be a band providing entertainment with a party-like atmosphere. Start gathering on the east side of the kayaks as early as 11 a.m.; people will link hands and smile for aerial photos at 11:50 a.m.
- Online registration for the 32nd annual Kiwanis Morton Plant Mease Midnight Run closes June 30 at 7 p.m. Sign up in person at the Dunedin Brewery between 5 and 8 p.m. on June 30 and get a free beer! The 10K and 5K courses run along the Dunedin Causeway over the night of July 3 and 4. Click here for race fees.
Dunedin Patch Find Your Patch
Find Your Community
Find your Patch by name or zipcode.