This Weekend in Dunedin: OktoBEERfest, Golf Tourney, Food Truck Rally
You'll be amazed at all the activities happening in Dunedin this weekend!
- When: Friday, Sept. 27 at 7 p.m., concessions open at 6 p.m.
- Where: Highlander Park, 903 Michigan Blvd., Dunedin
- Why Go? Bring snacks, a blanket and lawn chairs and catch the blues-soul-funk stylings of the Legendary JCs under the stars.
- When: Saturday, Sept. 28 at 11 a.m.
- Where: Dunedin Golf Club, 1050 Palm Blvd., Dunedin
- Why Go? Organizers put this event on every year to bring awareness to pediatric cancer. Paul's Project is a Dunedin-Palm Harbor based organization that serves local pediatic cancer patients and their families. Organizers invite folks to form a gold team or come for dinner at the club house.
- When: Saturday, Sept. 28 at 5 p.m.
- Where: Dunedin Brewery, 937 Douglas Ave., Dunedin
- Why Go? Families and friends are welcome to cheer on participants in the annual OktoBEERfest 5K, which kicks off Dunedin Brewery's "Octoberfest" tradition. Stop in for a brew or cheer folks on along the Pinellas Trail.
- When: Saturday, Sept. 28 at 7 p.m.
- Where: Dunedin House of Beer, 929 Broadway, Dunedin
- Why Go? Celebrate
Dunedin HOB's latest wine bar addition, "Wine & Brew," with free appetizers and buy-one-get-one glasses of wine.
- When: Sunday, Sept. 29, noon to 5 p.m.
- Where: 7venth Sun Brewing, 1012 Broadway, Dunedin
- Why Go? All tips made will be donated to All Children's Hospital to help kids battling Leukemia.
- When: Sunday, Sept. 29 at 4 p.m.
- Where: St. Andrews Presbyterian Church, 705 Michigan Blvd., Dunedin
- Why Go? Bring a non-perishable food item for RCS Food Bank and enjoy Shark Bites Seafood, Hot Mess, Betty Rocker Bakery, Thai One On, and Alaska Mike's Yukon Fry Bread and live music with
Natalie Hernandez, Rachel Curvelo and the St. Andrews worship band.