In observance of Labor Day the following Pinellas County government offices will close on Monday, Sept. 5:
- and most city facilities will be closed.
- will be closed.
- No garbage pick-up. There is no residential garbage, recycling or bulk service on Monday, Sept. 5. If your regular service day is Monday, your items will be picked up on Tuesday. If your regular service day is Tuesday, your items will be picked up on Wednesday. There will be no change to the commercial service.
- will be closed. They will reopen on Wednesday, Sept. 7.
- closed. The outside animal drop-off area will remain open.
- All public schools are closed.
- building is closed.
- County parks and preserves will remain open during the holiday.
Outside of the city of Largo the following county facilities will be closed:
- The courts of the Sixth Judicial Circuit will not be in session on Monday, Sept. 5, except for first-appearance advisory hearings and emergency situations.
- Solid Waste Operations Administration Building (14 South Fort Harrison Ave. Clearwater) and Household Electronics and Chemical Collection Center (2855 109th Ave. N. St. Petersburg) will be closed.
- The county landfill will remain open (3095 114th Ave. N. St. Petersburg).
Regular hours of operation to all county facilities will resume on Tuesday, Sept. 6, with the exception of Heritage Village.