A man was found dead in the attic of his home Friday night, according to the Pinellas County Sheriff's Office.
Deputies said Andrzej Drapala, 45, was accidentally electrocuted while doing electrical work in the attic of his home located in the 2400 block of Duncan Drive in Belleair Bluffs.
The incident does not appear to be suspicious in nature, according to authorities.
According to deputies, Urszula Drapala had not seen her husband for about an hour when she began calling for him.
When he did not respond, deputies said she climbed to the attic to find Andrzej Drapala, who was unresponsive.
She called 911 and the Largo Fire Department responded to the scene and transported him to Largo Medical where he was pronounced dead.
According to the sheriff's office, Andrzej Drapala had burn marks on one of his hands and chest. The investigation is ongoing.
Sign up for the free Largo Patch email newsletter to stay connected to your community.