Two tree trimmers working outside a home on Tallowood Drive in unincorporated Largo were electrocuted Wednesday.
The Pinellas County Sheriff’s Office said the men moved a ladder they were using and it accidentally struck the power lines above them. Both men were taken to a local hospital.
Sheriff’s spokeswoman Cristen Rensel said in an email to media that the extent of the men’s injuries is unknown at this time.
Further details are not available.
Stay with Largo Patch for updates as they become available.