1. Movie in the Park. Bring your blanket Friday night to . This week's movie Hop (starts at dusk) tells the tale of the Easter Bunny's teenage son's adventures in Los Angeles on his quest to become a drummer in a rock-n-roll band.
2. Beatles Tribute Band. to the Friday at 8 p.m. The Beatles Tribute Band played at a concert in Largo Central Park earlier this month.
3. Day of Sales. Largo's first annual event is Saturday from 8 a.m. until 4 p.m. at the , 400 Alternate Keene Road. There will be live music by the Clearwater Blue Grass Review from 11 a.m. until 2 p.m. Largo is still accepting vendor applications for the sales, please call (727) 518-3131.
- Community Garage Sale from 8 a.m. until 1 p.m.
- Local Crafter's Fair from 9 a.m. until 4 p.m.
- Coin Show from 11 a.m. until 2 p.m.
4. Charity Walks.
- Walk for the Dream- Enjoy a walk through the beautiful , 12520 Ulmerton Road and help raise money for children and families in need.
- MS Walk- The Spring Walk for Multiple Sclerosis kicks off Saturday morning at 9 a.m. in . Individual walkers are welcome, or join a team.
5. Pinellas County Fair. The Tropicana Field parking lot, 1 Tropicana Drive in St. Petersburg, will have all types of rides, games of chance, live music and a wide selection of food vendors . The fair goes through April 1. Hours: Weekdays from 5 p.m. until 11 p.m., Saturday from 1 p.m. until 11 p.m. and Sunday from 1 p.m. until 10 p.m.