Jul 28, 2014

Car Accidents Involving Uninsured and Under-Insured Motorist

What to do when you are involved in a car accident with uninsured and under-insured motorist.

Car Accidents Involving Uninsured and Under-Insured Motorist
In Florida when the PIP coverage is exhausted, your uninsured or under-insured motorist coverage will cover the rest of the damages. If you do not have this coverage, it is very important to contact an attorney to obtain the compensation needed to cover the costs of a serious car accident injury.

One of the options you have is to seek damages from the negligent party’s homeowner’s insurance, your own insurance carrier, or your health insurance provider. Once retained, a Dennis Hernandez & Associates, P.A., attorney will approach the negligent party’s insurance company in an attempt to secure the compensation needed to cover your remaining costs. The insurance company will conduct an investigation of its own after they receive a claim. The power and success of your claim will hinge on the ability of your attorney to collect, analyze, and present any factual evidence. When our attorneys and the insurance company cannot agree on a settlement, the case may proceed to trial.

Dennis Hernandez & Associates, P.A. have offices in Tampa and Sarasota, Florida and you may call them at any time toll free 888-878-4LAW to receive a free confidential consultation from one of the attorneys. If you happened to be involved in an auto accident, do not hesitate to call - Dennis Hernandez & Associates will make sure that you get the right recovery for your injuries. And you don't have to pay anything until they obtain a compensation for you.

Don’t miss updates from Patch!