1. - Angel R. Pena had his bail set at $10,000 and was told not to drive during a hearing Monday morning, April 16.
2. - Hillsborough County Supervisor of Elections reminds voters to renew Vote By Mail requests.
3. - Hundreds of letters were stolen during a postal truck robbery in Hampton Terrace.
4. - Veronica Shelby was arrested in connection with a house fire in Tampa Heights.
5. - Duane Armstrong, 34, of Sulphur Spring, was arrested at his house on Thursday, April 19.
6. - Authorities are searching for Dylan Iwan Landvreugd in connection to the Walmart shooting.
7. - Tampa Police recovered several items stolen during residential burglaries throughout Tampa over the past year. Is this your stuff?