The city's Recreation and Parks Department is looking for a "qualified" coach to organize, manage and coach the Alpharetta Achievers Competitive Gymnastics Team.
The position would start in the spring, and the program is based out of the city's Community Center, located at 175 Roswell Street.
The Achievers is comprised of 50 girls between the ages of 5 and 12. Qualified candidates must meet these minimum qualifications to be considered:
- Gymnastics safety certification
- Experience in team coaching and participation in regional, state, and national meets
- Experience with AAU Levels 1-4, USA Levels 1-5 and Prep-Op
- Computer skills including general knowledge of Microsoft Office software and internet
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Successfully complete the city’s criminal background check
The successful candidate will be paid a percentage of registration fees collected by the program participants and the number of hours worked per week will vary depending on practice schedule and meets.
For more information or to submit a resume, contact the city's Recreation and Parks Department staff at (678) 297-6153 or email@example.com.