We're all busy, so to help you get the best cross section of happenings in Buckhead, Patch will offer a selection of stories you might have missed during the past week.
- Apple fans flocked to Lenox Square on Friday morning to get their hands on the latest iPhone.
- The condo association that owns the historic Randolph Lucas House will not agree to an inspection that could save the building from getting torn down.
- Recent restaurant inspections include an '84' at Twisted Taco. Click here for the full roundup.
- Kroger recalled spinach sold at grocery stores in 15 states, including Georgia.
- A new store is set to open at the corner of Cheshire Bridge Road and LaVista Road in the former Ace Hardware space.
- The recent decision not to file charges in the death of a bicyclist killed by a driver has people talking about bike safety.
- A gourmet popcorn shop opened in the Peachtree Battle Shopping Center on Friday.
- See what properties sold for in and around Buckhead in early September
Come join the rest of the Buckhead Patch fans on Facebook! It's Patch and Facebook together. Doesn't get much better than that.