Mother’s Day is a week away and we know many of you are thinking about where to take your Mom for a special brunch.
We asked you, Patch readers, to weigh in on the best places, and this is the list you came up with:
- was the runaway favorite among Buckhead readers. The restaurant, run by Oprah Winfrey’s former personal chef, Art Smith, opened last year at the .
- Park 75 located in the Four Season Hotel Atlanta was the Readers’ Choice favorite in Midtown.
- In Smyrna-Vinings, winner is .
- And South Cobb readers tapped J. Christopher's in Smyrna-Vinings as their favorite spot to take Mom for brunch.
- Continuing the riverfront restaurant theme, the favorite in Sandy Springs was .
- In Dunwoody, readers said the best place for brunch with Mom is .
- Brookhaven readers picked the , where you can watch planes take off and land from PDK while you enjoy brunch.
- was the winner among North Druid Hills-Briarcliff Patch readers.
- was named the best by readers in Decatur and Avondale Estates.
- Readers in Virginia Highland-Druid Hills gave the nod to .
- East Atlanta Patch readers chose .
Did we miss your favorite? Tell us in the comments area below.
And please come back Monday to share your thoughts on the best places to go in your community to make the most of a Staycation.