A Harmony Elementary School teacher made an unpleasant discovery when leaving work on Sept. 7.
The woman told police she had parked her vehicle near her classroom at approximately 7:45 a.m. that morning. When she returned to her vehicle at 5:30 p.m. that evening, she found the rear passenger side window had been smashed and two bags, which contained various documents and personal items, missing.
One of the bags, a brown and red purse, contained the woman’s passport, two cameras and multiple memory cards containing family photos. The other bag, a white canvas tote bag, held personal financial and tax documents.
The following day, the woman called Gwinnett County Police to advise that Dekalb County Police had recovered the canvas tote bag containing her papers. The purse, cameras and memory cards are still missing.
The case is listed as active.
You might also be interested in reading:
- Pantless Woman Flees From Police
- Wrecked Vehicle Found on I-985 Reported Stolen
- Mom Arrested on Charge of Keeping a Disorderly House
- Cash, iPhone and Dental Bridge Among Items Lost When Purse Left in Walmart Shopping Cart
- Irate Drunken Man Kicks, Spits at Officers