The Buford Krispy Kreme is serving up some "terrorific" treats just in time for Halloween.
Pumpkin, Cobweb, and Halloween Sprinkle doughnuts are among the Krispy Skremes! doughnuts and beverages now on the menu. The treats will be available Oct. 1-31 at participating Krispy Kreme locations.
"Scare up a dozen of these fangtastically fun and delicious treats for your next ghoulish get-together," said Chef Ron Rupocinksi, Krispy Kreme Corporate Chef, in a released statement. "But beware. Your guests might scream for more."
Visit KrispySkremes.com to meet the cast of characters from Krispy Skremes! Monsterpiece Theatre and download ghostly goodies and games.
Krispy Skremes offerings include:
- Pumpkin: A jack-o-lantern-shaped doughnut with a mask of orange icing.
- Halloween Sprinkle: An orange and black sprinkled doughnut.
- Cobweb: A chocolate-iced doughnut with a web of white icing.
- Pumpkin Spice Cake: An old-fashioned cake doughnut made with pumpkin flavors and spices and topped with Krispy Kreme's Original Glaze.
- Pumpkin Spice Latte- Served hot or iced, this beverage is topped with whipped cream and a sprinkle of pumpkin spice.
Krispy Kreme Pumpkin Spice Cake doughnuts are also available in 6-count box at participating retailers through Nov. 22.
The Buford Krispy Kreme is located at 3387 Buford Drive, near the Mall of Georgia.
You might also be interested in reading:
- Celebrate National Coffee Day With Free Coffee at Buford Krispy Kreme
- Local Restaurant Improves Score From 56 to 80