Gwinnett County Police have made an arrest in connection with the Dec. 12 death of a Buford man.
Police responded to a report of gunshots at 1869 Appaloosa Lane, an apartment complex near the Mall of Georgia, at about 5:30 p.m. Wednesday evening. When officers arrived, they found 19-year-old Trevon Watson of Buford dead at the scene. According to police, a small amount of marijuana was found near Watson.
"The investigation led detectives to a suspect named Michael Thomas Clark (W/M, 22 years old) of Lawrenceville, who was an acquaintance of Watson," said GCPD public information officer Cpl. Jake Smith in a press release.
Clark was arrested by detectives on Dec. 12 and has been charged with murder, aggravated assault, and possession of marijuana with intent to distribute.
He remains jailed at the Gwinnett County Detention Center without bond.
You might also be interested in reading:
- Man Clad Only in Underwear Causes Disturbance at Buford Hotel
- Couple Arrested in Connection With Road Rage Incident
- Items Stolen out of Trunk While Woman Shopped at Mall of Georgia
- Women Report Purses Stolen During Church Group Outing in Buford
- Woman Flashes Passing Motorist While Fleeing From Police