Recent visitors to the Hamilton Mill Mirko Pasta found locked doors and a sign affixed to the front door with masking tape which stated the business was closed. The message also expressed thanks to customers for their patronage over the past three years.
The restaurant, part of a chain with several locations in Georgia, offered a variety of Italian dishes and desserts.
Attempts to reach the owner for comment have been unsuccessful.
Mirko joins Heavenly Desserts and Cafe, Stadium Sports Bar, Monkey Joe's, the Hamilton Mill Publix branch of Suntrust Bank, the Dacula Road Froyolo and Burger and Shake on Braselton Highway in recently closing or announcing an upcoming closure.
You might also be interested in reading:
- Permit Issued for Construction of New 12Stone Church in Dacula
- Suntrust Branch Inside Hamilton Mill Publix to Close
- Live and Dead Roaches Found in Kitchen of Dacula Restaurant
- New Waffle House to Open This Week
- Dacula Sports Bar Closes
- Liquor Store Construction on Schedule