Most of us can find quite a few things to be grateful for this Thanksgiving -- including the meals we'll enjoy on Thursday.
Whether you find yourself endlessly peeling potatoes, up before the sun to start the turkey, tinkering with your grandmother's cranberry sauce recipe or picking up a certain store-bought pie each year, everyone has something they prefer at their Thanksgiving feast.
We would love to know what your favorite Thanksgiving foods and recipes are. If you have a recipe you'd like to share, please post it here or, if it is a recipe online, leave a comment with a link. If you have photos of your favorite recipe, just click on the "Upload photos and videos" button to let us have a look.
We look forward to seeing what's cooking at your home this Thanksgiving!
You might also be interested in reading:
- 7-Layer Cookie Bars Are a Heavenly Treat
- Skip the Takeout and Try Spicy Szechuan Chicken
- Creole Potato Salad Is Perfect Side Dish
- Forget Boring Salads and Try Mexican Layered Salad Instead
- Cool and Creamy Cucumber Dip Is a Tasty Appetizer