Looking for a quick and easy holiday gift for him? There is no need to fight the crowds at the mall with the great options we have nearby. Click through the photos to see what the following local retailers have to offer this holiday season.
- Is your special someone a golfer? Check out Nature's 5th Season for a very unique golfing accessory as well as some attractive home decor items.
- Does your loved one enjoy a fine cigar? Smokers Embassy has a wide selection of cigars and also offers a variety of gift packages for the holiday season.
- Give your loved one a gift that will help him get in shape and learn the art of self defense. The Dacula Dojo offers adult Karate and adult Brazilian Jui Jitsu as well as fitness kickboxing. The Dojo is offering a wrapped holiday gift box special. The gift box is $49 and provides a month of unlimited Karate classes and a free uniform (normally a $199.90 value). The Dojo will include a gift certificate and a white belt in the gift box. Students will be sized for their free uniform when they come into the studio for their first class.
- Tired of the same old Georgia and Georgia Tech fan gear? Visit Duck Duck Goose for some unique items sure to please your sports fan.
- Give the gift of relaxation with a massage certificate from Mitchell Chiropractic on Teron Trace. Licensed massage therapist Dara Greene will help your loved one relax and unwind.
- Do you have a bowler on your shopping list? Head to the Dacula Stars and Strikes bowling counter and pick up a gift certificate to provide that special someone with some quality lane time.
- Help him keep his wheels nice and clean with a gift certificate to Mill Creek Car Wash. Gift certificates are available in any amount. See the cashier at the car wash for details.
- Is the guy on your list a fitness fanatic or perhaps someone who would like to get in better shape? Give him a power plate workout session, an infrared sauna session or a package of sessions from . Gift certificates are available at the studio. Prices begin at $15 and up.
- If you know what tool the guy on your shopping list wants, Ace could be the place to get it. If you just know he likes tools and manly things, get him an Ace gift certificate and let him choose something to make doing that honey-do list even easier.
- Give him some time on the links with a round of golf at the Trophy Club of Apalachee. You can book a tee time online by visiting the Trophy Club website.