Public hearings on rezoning and the city’s comprehensive plan for 2014 are expected in the Dacula City Council meeting Thursday, March 6.
The meeting is scheduled 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. at City Hall, 442 Harbins Road.
Here’s a partial agenda, posted on city’s website.
Dacula City Council, March 6
Old Business: None
1. Recognize Dacula Middle School Pageant Winners.
2. Public Hearing: Rezoning Case 2014-CD-RZ-01: Applicant: City of Dacula request a rezoning permit for a Commercial Corridor Rezoning.
3. Public Hearing: Approve a Resolution to Adopt the 2014 Update to the City of Dacula Comprehensive plan.
4. Approve a Resolution to Adopt the 2014 update to the City of Dacula Comprehensive Plan.
5. Authorize the City to submit a FY 2015 Community Development Block Grant for Eunice Holcombe Circle, Shane Lane, Jody Avenue, and Scott Circle.
6. Authorize the City to submit a joint City-County matching SPLOST project for selected sidewalk connection projects.
7. Amend Occupational Tax Ordinance Section 5.04.031.
8. Amend Property Maintenance Ordinance Chapter 14, Section 14-304.
9. Authorize the City to Advertise for an RFP for Architectural Services for City Hall expansion.
10. Mayor/Council Comments
11. City Administrator Comments.
12. City Attorney Comments.
13. City Marshals Comments.
14. Assistant City Administrator for Development Comments.
15. Public Works Supervisor Comments.
16. Gwinnett County Police Comments.
Executive Session: None