Unlike many news websites, Patch invites its readers to contribute in more ways than just commenting.
Learn the many ways you can share your news on Patch by checking out our "Patch 101" series.
One of the questions we hear most is a request to add an event to our calendar. But you don’t need to wait for us—you can do it yourself in seconds.
1. Make sure you’re signed in under your Patch account.
3. Fill out the fields, including the title, date, times, description and address. (Patch tip: Fill in the address form with the complete street address. If the system won’t recognize your location, be sure to use the full street, town, state and ZIP code.)
4. Check off the appropriate categories (sports, arts, garage sale, etc.) and fill out any extra info, such as a website site or contact phone number.
5. Click “Save” and presto, your event is posted. It will go out in our daily newsletter.
Whether you’re part of a community group, nonprofit, business, school, town department or theater group, we want to know about your upcoming events. And, more importantly, so do your neighbors.
- How Easy It Is To Post on Patch
- How Can Churches Use Patch
- Patch 101: Celebrate Your Accomplishments
Thanks for reading Patch!