by Erin Guerrieri
FitWit wants to change someone’s life. Through Dec. 10, 2012, people looking for a once-in-a-lifetime chance to lose weight and gain muscle in a supportive and fun environment can enter to win six months of FitWit’s life-changing program.
In addition to one grand prize winner who will win six consecutive months of FitWit ($1,000 value), a complete salon makeover and a slew of new athletic clothes, two runner up prizes of one free four-week session each will be awarded.
Previous winners of this contest have had truly life changing results including weight loss (one winner lost 60+ pounds), improved self esteem and gaining a new community of supporters.
Check out previous winners’ journeys at http://myfitwitjourney.blogspot.com/ and http://myfitwitjourney.wordpress.com/.
How to enter:
- Applicants must submit a 500- to 700-word essay explaining why they should win Free FitWit.
- Submit essay to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following information:
- Name (first and last)
- Email address
- How you heard about the contest
- Contest details/rules:
- Free FitWit 2013 is open anyone who has never attended a FitWit camp.
- One grand prize winner and two runner-up winners will be chosen.
- Contest Dates: November 1, 2012 - December 10, 2012 at 10:00 a.m. Winners will be announced at FitWit’s annual end-of-year banquet on Dec. 16. (do not need to be present to win).
- All essay entries will be posted on the FitWit blogs where current FitWit campers will read and vote on the most compelling essay.
- The grand prize winner must commit to Free FitWit for six consecutive months, and will be required to answer a few quick interview questions about his/her fitness journey each week. The interview (either video or written) will be posted on the weekly Live Fit Contest 2013 blog.
Applicants interested in trying FitWit to see if it’s a good fit before they submit an essay are welcome to attend a workout anytime. Please email info@fitwit to set it up.
FitWit builds fitness camp communities to inspire and empower individuals to lead fit and healthy lives. FitWit donates a portion of profits every month to support free fitness programs for under-served and under-resourced children and teens in Metro Atlanta through The FitWit Foundation, a 501(c)3 non-profit organization.