Here's what open for New Year's Eve in East Atlanta Patch neighborhoods (And please remember, Don't Drink & Drive, which costs Georgia taxpayers $1.3 billion a year.):
- Agave (Cabbagetown): 242 Boulevard SE - Pre-party dinner off the regular menu with seatings at 4:30 p.m. or 6:30 p.m. or “The New Year’s Eve Suprema Tequila Dinner," a five-course meal with pairing, 8:45 p.m. at $99 per person.
- Atlanta Grill (Downtown): 181 Peachtree St. NE - Offering a four-course dinner that's $85 per person. If a wine pairing is included, it's $130 person.
- Babette's Café (Poncey-Highland/Inman Park): 573 North Highland Ave. NE - Specials in addition to the regular menu include and antipasto plate for $12, a roast lamb with chestnuts, braised rutabaga and Brussels Sprouts for $30. Crêpes with honey mascarpone for $7.
- Benihana (Downtown): 229 Peachtree St. NE - No specials but reservations are encouraged.
- BLT Steak Atlanta (Downtown): 45 Ivan Allen Jr Boulevard NW - Chef Cyrille Holota is offering New Year's Eve four-course meal featuring hamachi sashimi and a broiled venison rack.
- Café Circa (Butler Street District): 464 Edgewood Ave. SE - Offers a four-course dinner with champagne bottle specials and a live DJ. Peach Drop showing on the rooftop 50-foot screen. Followed by the First Brunch from 2 a.m. to 5 a.m.
- The EARL (East Atlanta Village) 488 Flat Shoals Ave. - Featuring the bands Man or Astro-Man?, Tiger! Tiger! and El Fossil. Purchase tickets from this link.
- The Flatiron (East Atlanta Village): 520 Flat Shoals Ave. - They are doing a New Year's Day brunch and a R.I.P. Dick Clark Jell-O shot special at midnight on New Year's Eve.
- Front Page News / Tijuana Garage (Little Five Points): 351 Moreland Ave. - An all-included appetizer buffet, liquor, wine and beer as well as music by The Geeks and a DJ dance party in Tijuana. Go to atlantabeerfestivals.com for more info and tickets.
The Glenwood (East Atlanta Village): 1263 Glenwood Ave. - Hosting the the "Little Black Dress Party" from Dec. 31, 9 p.m. to 3 a.m. There's a giftbag give-away for the first 20 'ladies' who arrive in little black dresses.
Absolut Vodka cocktails for $4 and 1/2-price bottles of champagne. Complimentary hats and noisemakers.
- IL Localino (Little Five Points): 467 North Highland Ave. - No advertised specials but this Italian eatery is open.
- Legal Sea Foods (Downtown): 275 Baker St. NW - Regular menu.
- McCormick & Schmick's Seafood (Downtown): 190 Marietta St. NW - Regular menu.
- Nikolai's Roof - Hilton Atlanta (Downtown): 255 Courtland St. NE - New Year's Eve special is a five-course menu for $105. Wine pairings are also available.
- Pacific Rim Bistro (Downtown): 303 Peachtree Center Ave. - Special three-course prix fixe menu for New Year's Eve.
- Parish (Inman Park): 240 North Highland Ave. - Parish will be open from 5 p.m. to 1 a.m., with a complimentary champagne toast at midnight. Space is limited and reservations are encouraged.
- Republic Social House (Grant Park): 437 C Memorial Drive - They're hosting the "F*ck the Tux New Year's Eve Party." No cover charge, drink specials and live music.
- Ria's Bluebird Café (Grant Park): 421 Memorial Drive - Offering a New Year's Day Champagne brunch, which includes lobster bisque, steak oscar, veggie Hoppin' John and caramelized pinapple French toast with ginger crème fraîche. Complimentary mimosas while supplies last and the restaurant will be open from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Serpas (Old Fourth Ward): 659 Auburn Ave. #501 - A $70-per-person four-course prix fixe menu.
- The SHED at Glenwood (Grant Park): 475 Bill Kennedy Way - A four-course dinner and a glass of the bubbly plus dessert for $65.
- Six Feet Under (Grant Park): 437 Memorial Drive SE - New Year's Eve hours are 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.; New Year's Day 2 p.m. to 1 a.m.
- Star Community Bar (Little Five Points): 437 Moreland Ave. - PBR PRESENTS NYE at the Star Bar with the BITERS, the Forty-Fives, Dino's Boys and Birdwings. Gun Party in the Little Vinyl Lounge. Late-night dance party with Cousin Dan. Party starts at 8 p.m. at $5 per person. Party favors include PBR giveaways and a champagne toast at midnight.
- Stone Soup Kitchen (Grant Park): 584 Woodward Ave. SE - Open New Year's Eve (day) and New Year's Day.
- Tin Lizzy's Cantina (Grant Park): 415 Memorial Drive - Regular hours for New Year's Eve and day.
- Wisteria (Inman Park): 471 North Highland Ave. - The regular menu will be offered as well as a few New Year's Eve specials, with a large screen TV and champagne toast at midnight
- Young Augustine's (Grant Park): 327 Memorial Drive - New Year's Eve Party of drunken debauchery, Jell-o shots, champagne toast and drink specials.
- Ziba's Bistro (Grant Park): 560 Boulevard - Open, call 404.622.4440 to reserve tables.