Two dogs needed to be resuscitated after a Saturday afternoon house fire in Lawrenceville.
Gwinnett Fire spokesman Capt. Tommy Rutledge said animal oxygen masks were used on the pets, which were transported to an emergency animal hospital by the owner.
The fire happened around 5:30 p.m. April 5 in the 1100 block of Johns Landing Court in Lawrenceville. On arrival, fire crews found smoke coming from the two-story wood-frame house. The fire sent smoke throughout the residence.
“The fire appears accidental and may have been sparked by the clothes dryer,” Rutledge reported.