Jul 29, 2014
68°
Clear

Fire Reported at Lawrenceville Boys and Girls Club

The fire reportedly started in a dryer at the club on Stone Mountain Street.

Fire Reported at Lawrenceville Boys and Girls Club

A small fire broke out at the Boys and Girls Club in Lawrenceville Friday evening.

Gwinnett County Fire and Emergency Services were called to the club at 382 Stone Mountain Street. Shortly before 7pm. When crew arrived, they found a dryer fire in a block room of the building.

The sprinkler system managed to contain the fire to the one room. No structural damage was reported. One person was evaluated at the scene for minor smoke inhalation. No other injures were reported.

Don’t miss updates from Patch!