in partnership with the Lawrenceville Tourism and Trade Association, has
announced its 2014 Moonlight & Music summer concert series lineup.
The concerts are scheduled on the last Friday each month from May to September on the lawn of the Gwinnett Historic Courthouse in downtown Lawrenceville. Shows begin at 8 p.m.
The concerts are free, but reserved tables for six cost $65 (call 678-226-2639).
“The Moonlight& Music concerts provide families in and around the Lawrenceville area a free outdoor activity to enjoy while also having the opportunity to see what’s new around the Lawrenceville Square,” said Mayor Judy Jordan Johnson in a press release. “With new shops, events, and restaurants, there’s always something to see or do in Lawrenceville.”
2014 Moonlight & Music Concert Series
· May 30 - Abbey Road LIVE! (Beatles Tribute Band)
· June 27 - The Grains of Sand (Soul, R&B, and Beach Scene)
· July 25 - Electric Avenue (80’s Pop Hits)
· August 29 - Sons of Sailors (Jimmy Buffett Variety)
· September 26 - Yacht Rock Schooner (70’s Radio Hits/Variety)
For more information, call 678.226.2639 or visit www.VisitLawrenceville.com.