will hold its regular August meeting at 7 p.m. tonight, Monday, Aug. 20, at the city's municipal offices on Grayson Parkway.
One of the items on the agenda is a call to place on the November ballot a referendum allowing for consideration of an ordinance permitting sales of beer, malt beverages, wine and distilled spirits by the package on Sundays. allowing for a package store in the city. It , was awarded the only license issued and the building is currently under construction off SR 20.
Other items on the agenda include:
- A presentation to former Grayson City Council member
- Adoption of the 2011-2012 amended budget.
- Adoption of the 2012-2013 budget.
- Appointment of Election Officers
- Call For Election
- Consideration of Ordinance Permitting sales of Beer, Malt Beverages, Wine and Distilled Spirits by the Package on Sundays and to place the question for a referendum on the November ballot.
- Consideration of Sanitation RFP.
- Discussion/approval of expenditure to have wireless internet capability in the Senior Center.