Where: 3130 Skyview Lane, Marietta
When: Fri-Sat, 10am to 7pm both days
Featured items: New and antique furniture, children's toys (some new in box), lamps, clothes, decorative items, complete bedroom sets, complete kitchen sets, artwork, and more.
Multi-Family Yard Sale
Where: 1142 Summerstone Trace, Austell
When: Sat, 9am to 3pm
Featured items: Queen-size bedroom set, 27-inch TV, coffee table with two matching end tables, HP printer, Magnavox TV, brand new rice cooker and food steamer, women's shoes, purses, children's clothes and shoes, computer monitor and keyboard, home decor, toys, coats, high chairs, books and more.
Where: 1023 Maxham Road, Austell
When: Sat-Sun, 9am to 5pm both days
Featured items: Deep freezer, bedroom set with dresser mirror, chest, mattress set, desk with chair, women's shoes (size 10), clothes, sofa, love seat, two end tables, coffee table, chairs, washer/dryer, table with four matching chairs, tools for cars and yards, Playstation games, DVDs, and more.
Where: 5060 Olde Mill Drive, Marietta
When: Sat, 8am to noon
Featured items: Several pieces of oak and other furniture:
- Oak high chair. Best used for children that don't try to squirm out.
- Amish-made oak folding end table. Parents bought this for us 30 years ago from a local craftsman near their home.
- Handmade solid cherry cradle, rustic, colonial pattern, made about 30 years ago from wood cut from my parent's farm. Fairly heavy.
- Oak rocking chair for child in excellent condition. Likely 20 years old but looks almost new.
- Two heavy metal bar stools, used indoors so no rust or chips.
- Modern bookcase, MDF and laminate construction (not solid wood), about 6 feet tall.
- Wooden doll house made from a kit. Has a real wood shake roof. My daughter and I put this together 20 years ago.
Smyrna Area Yard Sale
Where: 3780 S. Cobb Drive SE, Smyrna (Smyrna Moose Lodge)
When:First Saturday of each month, 9am to 4pm
Details: Got something to sell? Tables are $10. Looking for something special? Check it out!
Make sure the whole county knows about your upcoming yard sale! Click here, write the description, hit "Post My Event" at the bottom of the page, then email firstname.lastname@example.org asking to post your sale to all eight of our Cobb sites.