Festivities begin on Sunday for the Pope High School Foundation's 25th anniversary celebrations all in the coming week.
Several restaurants will be holding special dinners each night, leading up to Friday's Greyhound Nation Celebration and Silent Auction at Keegan's Irish Pub.
- Sunday Brunch -- Aspen's Signature Steaks, 2942 Shallowford Road;
- Monday -- O'Charley's, 3550 Sandy Plains Road;
- Tuesday -- Chicago's Steak & Seafood, 4401 Shallowford Road;
- Wednesday -- Wild Wing Cafe, 2145 Roswell Road;
- Thursday -- Grand Champion BBQ, 4401 Shallowford Road.
Portions of meal sales will be donated to the Pope High School Foundation.
On Friday, the signature event of the week, a casual block party, will take place at the Keegan's Irish Pub, located at the Shallowford Corners Shopping Center, 4401 Shallowford Road, from 6 p.m. to 11:30 p.m.
Music, food, fun, and silent and live auctions will be included in the event, for which advance tickets must be purchased. They are $35 a person and the deadline for ordering is Monday. No tickets will be sold at the door.
For more information visit the Pope High School Foundation website.