The following information was gathered from Oconee County Jail booking reports:
- John Wesley Joslin, 45, of Bogart, was charged with simple assault, simple battery, and cruelty to children in the third degree.
- Theresa Herd, 51, of Bishop, was charged with probation violation.
- Joshua Adrian Minish, 29, of Danielsville, was booked into the jail on a return of surety.
- Reed Willis Padgett, 43, of Winder, was charged with theft by shoplifting.
- Jesus Alberto Garcia, 31, of Athens, was charged with DUI and open container.
- Megan Elizabeth Jeffers, 28, of Watkinsville, was charged with theft by shoplifting.
- Kevin Christopher Foster, 27, of Watkinsville, was charged with disorderly conduct.
- Allison Hope Deason, 35, of Watkinsville, was charged with theft by receiving.
See the Oconee Patch Crime Reporting Policies.