Lucky enough to get a new mobile device this holiday season?
Patch has apps for iPhones and Android phones! Here's a look at a few ways you can connect with Patch through your mobile device.
Twitter and Facebook
Patch for iPhone
Patch for iPhone keeps you connected to the latest news, weather, local business listings and current events. Patch’s app will keep you engaged and mobile by delivering 24/7 local community coverage.
Patch app's useful features include:
- Access the most relevant Patch news and local blog posts.
- Stay up-to-date on weather and forecasting reports.
- Search the various business listings in your community.
- Discover what intriguing events are happening near you.
- Comment on stories or upload photos via Facebook or email.
Plus, you can save anything from favorite stories to business listings direct to the iPhone for easy offline access.
Patch Places for Android
Patch Places is the go-to directory of local businesses in 900+ Patch towns. From local businesses and organizations to government offices and public parks, there are hundreds of comprehensive listings in the palm of your hands – anytime, anywhere.
Helpful features of Patch Places:
- Search nearby shops, restaurants, and nightlife spots.
- Call a business location or find it on a map.
- Browse pictures and upload your own.
- Share place pages via email, Facebook, and Twitter.
You can view the official place’s website for more information on their goods and services, and you can save it to your favorites for later offline viewing.