The Roswell Dance Theatre is looking for models for its 2013 American Girl Fashion Show®, according to a recent press release.
The Theatre is looking for a limited amount of girls with poise, confidence and a smile. Potential models should enjoy walking down a runway in front of an audience. According to the release, organizers estimate around 200 guests will attend each fashion show at the Roswell Doubletree Hotel Ballroom, on March 1-3.
The model call will be hosted by The American Girl Store in North Point Mall, 1202 North Point Circle in Alpharetta on Tuesday, Jan. 29 from 4 p.m.-6 p.m. Models need to be able to wear a girl's size 10. Specifications include: height 52-56 inches, waist 24 inches, hips 30 inches, chest 28 inches.
Here's what potential models need to know:
- Bring a current photo to the audition.
- There is a $35 participation fee (if chosen)
- All models will receive a limited-edition American Girl Fashion Show t-shirt.
- Models must be able to attend an orientation and fitting on Feb. 3 and dress rehearsal on Feb. 24.
- Models may be required to supply footwear and accessories depending on their costume.
- The American Girl Dolls are diverse; therefore, girls of all races and cultures are encouraged to apply.