1. There is a slight chance of rain throughout the day with a high of 94 degrees and a low of 69 tonight, according to the National Weather Service.
2. The approved post realignments as a result of the increased population over the last decade. Four public hearings were held and a survey was sent out to get input before the school board posts were redrawn. See a .
The two employees have resigned, district spokeswoman Barbara Jacoby said Thursday. Both of their resignations were approved at .
3. The Elm Street Players present beginning tonight at 7:30 at the . The play is about the Little Sisters of Hoboken who display their divine talents in a zany benefit revue. In an effort to raise money for their fallen Sisters–unfortunate victims of a convent cooking accident–Mother Superior and her order of eccentric and endearing nuns show the lighter side of being Catholic. You can buy tickets online before the show.
4. The City of Woodstock will open the new pedestrian bridge over Little River at with an at 10 a.m. The bridge is part of the Greenprints Trail System and provides pedestrian access to additional park land.
5. The Marching Band is hosting a starting at 6 p.m. at the school. All proceeds go the band. Prizes include a Kindle, plasma TV and box seats for a Braves game.