- Bryce J. Van Dyck, 23, of the 400 block of E. Berry, in Barrington, was arrested Jan. 12 for DUI, BAC over .08, improper lane usage and no insurance at Route 14 and Main Street. He was released on bond and given a Cook County court date of Feb. 3.
No Valid License
- Diana Perez, 20, of the 900 block of Aberdeen, in Crystal Lake, was arrested Jan. 10 for no valid driver’s license, no insurance and improper lane usage at Route 14 and Prospect Avenue. She was released on bond and given a Cook County court date of Feb. 10.
- Police responded with the ambulance on Jan. 11 to the 1400 block of South Shore Court for a medical related call.
- Police responded Jan. 8 to the 300 block of Beverly Road to assist a mailman that was chased by a dog at large.
- Police took a report on Jan. 7 for a theft that occurred at Harris Bank, 201 S. Grove Ave.