Welcome to Job Central, our weekly column listing local job advertisements and descriptions.
We scoured the Web to bring you a selection of local job ads, but if we left anything out, please don't hesitate to add the details in the comments section. Most listings were found via Indeed.com.
Hiring? Email me at email@example.com to be included in the next jobs roundup.
• Elegance Underneath in Plainfield is seeking a sales associate.
• The Joliet Area Historical Museum is seeking a full-time special events manager.
• Joliet Junior College is seeking summer part-time Kids College instructors: "Enjoy a summer part-time position leading technology rich instructional programming for students in 1stthrough 8th grades. We are currently seeking instructors for selected Kids College classes at Joliet Junior College. Classes are offered during morning and early afternoon hours, Mondays through Thursdays, June through early August. Some positions require training that begins immediately. If you would enjoy spending a summer leading students in a creative, positive environment, please contact Brenda Large at firstname.lastname@example.org or 815-280-1504."
• Oswego School District is seeking an attendance secretary at Hunt Club Elementary School.
• The Oswego Family YMCA is seeking a part-time manager on duty.
• Goodwill in Naperville is seeking a team member.
• MacNeil Automotive Products in Bolingbrook is seeking a human resources assistant.
• ATI Physical Therapy in Bolingbrook is seeking an insurance verification specialist.
• Diageo in Plainfied is seeking a full-time production team leader.
• Plainfield School District is seeking a full-time custodian at Plainfield North High School.