21 Aug 2014
75° Overcast
Patch Instagram photo by legallyblonde27
Patch Instagram photo by legallyblonde27
Patch Instagram photo by ermyceap
Patch Instagram photo by taratesimu
Patch Instagram photo by taratesimu
Patch Instagram photo by lilyava299
Patch Instagram photo by _mollfairhurst
Patch Instagram photo by thecontemporaryhannah
Patch Instagram photo by lucyketch

Utility Room Fire Shuts Down Lincoln Mall

Crews are working to return electricity and heat to the mall.

Utility Room Fire Shuts Down Lincoln Mall

Lincoln Mall in Matteson is temporarily closed following a small fire that sparked in a second floor utility room Monday morning, according to the Sun-Times Media.

Firefighters were called to the scene around 8:15 a.m. and the flames were quickly extinguished. Nobody was injured, but the mall’s electrical and heat services were disrupted. ComEd crews have been working though out the afternoon to get the things back in working order.

You can read the full story on the Sun-Times Media’s website.

Share This Article