From fireworks to a flower show, starts at 5 p.m. Tuesday with pre fireworks festivities at and continues through 5 p.m. on the Fourth.
Patch wants to know what you like best among all these activities. We also would love to have you share your photos from past years. It’s easy, just click on the upload button for the photos or write your comment below.
Here is a list of the Village’s festivities:
- Noon—Poster Contest Entries due at or the .
- 5 p.m.—Gates open and concession sales begin for fireworks at Brickyard Park.
- 6 p.m.—Live entertainment begins at Brickyard Park courtesy of Bizar Entertainment.
- 7 p.m.—American legion raises the flag as the National Anthem is played at Brickyard Park.
- 9:15 p.m.—Fireworks.
- 7:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.—Arts and Crafts sales at .
- 8 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.—Pancake Breakfast at Jewett Park sponsored by .
- 8 a.m.—10K race and 5K walk at Walden School sponsored by the . Register between 7:15 and 7:45 a.m.
- 8:30 a.m. to 9 a.m.—Bike Parade at the intersection of Rosemary Terrace and Deerfield Road.
- 8:45 a.m. to 10 a.m.—Dog Show at Jewett Park.
- 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.—Rides, petting zoo, pony rides, corporate booths and concessions at Jewett Park.
- 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.—Flower show at Oak Room of Jewett Park Community Center. Flowers must be submitted for judging between 7:30 and 9:30 a.m.
- 11 a.m.—Deerfield Community Concert Band performs at Village Hall.
- Noon—Parade sponsored by the Deerfield Lions Club begins at and ends at Jewett Park.
- 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.—Free swimming at Deerspring and Mitchell Pools.
Please keep the comments and pictures coming. We will try to add a few of our own.