Elmhurst aldermen will meet as a Committee of the Whole Monday, Jan. 13, to hear continued
financial analysis of the Hahn Street proposals.
But first, they will meet in their respective committees at 7 p.m. at City Hall, 209 N. York St. Here are the agendas:
Public Affairs and Safety Committee
- Update on safety issues at York Road and the Prairie Path. Discussion will include a look at the crash history and safety improvements at the site.
- professional service agreement with David B. Hahn and Associates (no relationship to the Hahn Street development). Hahn and Associates provides crisis intervention services to members of the Elmhurst Police and Fire departments, as well as training and educational workshops, juvenile station adjustments and family needs assessments, among other things.
- Reciprocal reporting agreement with Elmhurst Unit District 205
Development, Planning and Zoning Committee
- Charles Pauli is requesting a conditional use permit for 259-261 N. West Ave. to operate a service station. The request is a result of the relocation of Pauli's Marathon from 260 N. York, due to the Hahn Street development project.
- continued discussion of the city's sustainability policy and future goals
- continued discussion of the monotony policy with regard to single family homes
- review of pending items
Public Works and Buildings Committee
- Stormwater update
- Rear yard drain program discussion
- Fats, oils and greases guidance for restaurants
- Southwest Elmhurst wet weather control facility bid results
Finance, Council Affairs, & Administrative Services Committee
- update on water and sewer rate study
- city procurement process referral. To save money on commodities purchased by the city, the city is looking into procurement auctions, whereby vendors bid down the price for items such as office supplies.