CHAMBER BREAKFAST PRESENTED BY AT&T
FEATURES LINE UP OF LEGISLATIVE LEADERS
The Evanston Chamber of Commerce will present the annual Legislative Breakfast on Friday, May 2nd at the Hilton Garden Inn. Under the sponsorship of AT &T, several local legislators will present their views on the upcoming legislative sessions and elections and how they will affect North Shore residents and their businesses.
The lineup includes:
- Cook County Commissioner, Larry Suffredin
- State Senators Daniel Biss, 9th District and Heather Steans, 7th District
- State Representative Robyn Gable, 18th District
- State Representative Laura Fine, 17th District
- State Representative Kathy Cassidy, 14th District
The breakfast begins at 7:30 a.m.. The cost is $20 for members, $30 for City of Evanston employees and $40 for non-members. Reservations are due April 28.
For further information, contact Jessica VandenBerg 847-328-1500X24.