Chicago residential property needs experienced individual for maintenance and repair of major mechanical systems of vintage mid-rise buildings.
· Perform all work orders in a prompt and efficient manner;
· Work independently with ability to prioritize tasks;
· On call rotation for emergencies (nights and weekends);
· Courteous and polite while performing work duties;
· Maintain OSHA guidelines and adhere to safety policies and procedures;
· Performs other miscellaneous duties as assigned by manager.
Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities:
· Three years previous maintenance experience within residential buildings;
· Carpentry skills;
· Knowledge of basic plumbing systems;
· Knowledge of basic electrical systems;
· Knowledge of basic appliance repairs;
· Painting and drywall experience;
· Light carpentry experience;
· HVAC experience a plus.
Individual must have own tools, vehicle and able to work weekends. Good starting salary and benefits package.
If interested, please send resume, including salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org