Here's what is happening around town:
- Teen Night Owl Egg Hunt: The event is geared toward ages 10 to 15 years old and will be held on April 11, starting at 7:30 p.m., at Wheeler Park, 101 North Street in Geneva. Eggs are filled with prizes and candy. Visit here for more information.
- Breakfast with the Easter Bunny: Breakfast with the Bunny will be held on April 12 starting at 8:30 a.m. at the Stephen D. Persinger Recreation Center, 3507 Kaneville Road in Geneva. Enjoy a delicious pancake breakfast before or after the Geneva Park District's Egg Hunt at 10 a.m. Visit here for more information.
- FREE! Annual Easter Egg Hunt: The park district's annual Easter Egg Hunt will be held on the soccer fields at the Stephen D. Persinger Recreation Center, 3507 Kaneville Road in Geneva, starting at 10 a.m. "The Easter Bunny has scattered over 500 eggs in two age specific areas: one for children ages 4 and under, and one for children ages 5 and up," according to the park district. Get more information here.
- Easter Eggstravaganza: The Easter Eggstravaganza, will be held at the First Baptist Church of Geneva, 3435 Keslinger Road in Geneva, starting at 9 a.m. The Easter Eggstravaganza is a family event that combines the fun of an indoor egg hunt (over 15,000 eggs!) and face painting. Read more here.
- The Velveteen Rabbit: Presented by the Vero Voce Young Performers Series, there will be Saturday and Sunday showings of the Velveteen Rabbit at the Vero Voce Theater, 951 State Ave. Suite F in St. Charles. There will be showings on Saturday at 1 and 4:30 p.m. and Sunday at 3 p.m. Read more here.