Submitted by TriCity Family Services
Lobsters, shrimp, bread and dessert…TriCity Family Services has something for everyone’s taste at their annual Great Lobster Fly-In fundraising event.
This popular Father’s Day weekend tradition is a family-friendly outdoor event that takes place on Saturday, June 14th at the Kane County Courthouse parking lot in Geneva (at the corner of James and Third St.). Orders must be received by Monday, June 9th.
Listed below are 5 fun ways how the Great Lobster Fly In event can help you kick off your summer...
1) Father's Day Celebration: Gather the whole family together to celebrate dad with a meal that is sure to make him feel special.
2) Block Party: Invite the neighbors over for an unique BBQ...you'll be the talk of the neighborhood
3) A Little Bit of Romance: Share a special night with your significant other! They will love you for it.
4) Girls or Guys Night In: Why have a night out, when you could have a night in with a delicious meal?
5) Surf and Turf Summer Bash: Don't let the hot weather be a bummer...hold a party to celebrate summer!
1-1/4 pound lobsters are delivered live that morning and are $20 each. Lobsters can be ordered live or steamed.
Raw Gulf shrimp (peeled and deveined) will be available frozen in 2 lb. bags for $22 each.
For those who are not fans of shellfish, TriCity Family Services is offering 8 oz. prime beef filets, from Josef’s Meat and Deli (Geneva) for $15 each. Add a French Baguette or Italian Semolina Loaf, both for $5 each. Additionally, pints of ice cream will be sold for $7 to $8, provided by Kimmer’s Ice Cream, St. Charles.
To order online visit www.tricityfamilyservices.org.
You can also mail or drop your order to TriCity Family Services (1120 Randall Ct. Geneva, IL 60134), send through fax (630-232-1471), or place over the phone (630-232-1070). Payment must accompany each order. Guests must pick up their order on Saturday, June 14th at the Kane County Courthouse between 9:30 to 11am.